The 2018 UGA Invite featured level 10’s from Aspire, Libertyville, GymNasti, GymCorner, Premier West, IPower, Bartlett, Ultimate, BIG, Midwest Elite and UGA. The competition included four 2017 JO National Qualifiers. Sierra Brooks (Aspire), 2017 JO National Team Member, was the overall all around winner with her 38.325 along with posting the top scores on vault (9.85) and beam (9.7) respectively. The top bars score was posted by first year level 10 Meaghan O’Connor from Premier West with her 9.75. Jaly Jones of Iowa Gymnastics took top honors on floor with her 9.55.
Full Results from Level 9 Session 6 | Level 9/10 Session 7
Top 5 AA
- Sierra Brooks, Aspire 38.325
- Aubrey Nick, Libertyville 37.375
- Brook Conley, GymNasti 36.975
- JerQuavia Henderson, GymCorner 36.85
- Meaghan O’Connor, Premier West 36.55