Download Podcast We sat down with Alabama Senior Shea Mahoney for our Alumni Conversation. Shea talks about what it’s like competing in the SEC and the SEC Championships, her style change on floor, where does her energy come from, story about balance beam, her achilles injury and how that affected her at the start of her Bama career, senior night, favorites and more!
- How did Region 5 prepare you for college gymnastics?
- Favorite memories from JO Nationals
- How Region 5 Media prepared you for the SEC media
- SEC Championships from an insider perspective
- Changes in her floor over the years
- Here bar routine change after sophomore year
- Discussion on her achilles tear
- Tumbling again after the injury
- Outstanding Performance
- Memorable Moments in her 4 years
- Looking back on her first collegiate competition
- Senior night in Coleman- more on this in a mini podcast
- Recruiting to Alabama story
- Favorite and not so favorite events/skills
- Most embarrassing moments during her career
- How she wants to be remembered
- What’s next for Amelia?
- Sparkle and Shine- Shea’s favorite Alabama Lovely Leos (Link to Photos)
- Shea’s Jtee Gym Balm College Salute Best 5 of the Week Awards
- College Salute Senior Alumni Conversation with Amelia Hundley
- College Salute Senior Alumni Conversation with Rachel Dickson
- College Salute Senior Alumni Conversation with Lexi Funk